The Bee Kind beeswax heavy duty water repellent and protecting wax is made from the highest quality beeswax and blend of waxes.
A great option for heavy duty waterproofing projects like outdoor equipment, float and tent awnings, tent seams, jackets or pants, bike wear, back packs, hats, synthetic and canvas horse covers, horse saddle blankets, trekking boots, jeans, canvas shoes, fishing & hunting gear, rucksacks, tents and hiking boots. Any surface that requires a heavy duty waterproofing surface.
Easy to use. Can be used in hard to reach seams and stitching.
For horse covers, this bar may be used to waterproof both synthetic and canvas. Wax needs to be heated and cured into fabric for high-quality results.
1. Ensure product is clean and dry. Use a cloth to hold the bar and rub back and forth over the surface to create friction to loosen the wax.
2. Ensure wax is spread evenly over surface.
3. Heat the wax into fabric (use hairdryer, heat gun or iron on low synthetic setting). May also be left in hot, direct sunlight to heat wax into fabric.
4. If applying to a large surface, such as a horse rug, for best results, apply a second coating of the wax bar immediately after you have heated the first coating thoroughly.
5. If the wax looks white and is sticky to touch, it means it has not been heated enough so re-heat using one of above methods.
6. Leave overnight to cure and dry.
It is recommended to re-apply wax every year or second year. Waxing fabric will darken fabric and give it a light shine.
Recommend allowing 2 bars (100g each) per 5ft cover if waterproofing the entire garment, but one may be sufficient for lighter waterproofing. If only waterproofing seams, 1 bar will be more than sufficient.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to bees.
Not suited for thin cotton cover sheets.
Fly Buster Premium Horse Hood - Blue
Fly Buster Premium Horse Hood - Red
Fly Buster Premium Horse Hood - Purple
Fly Buster Deluxe Horse Hood - Black